In case you missed it, we’re embedding a CHEK video.
To view the original video and read the accompanying article on CHEK, click here.
- CHEK Video: Sooke residents want safety changes to Highway 14
- #bchwy14 Accident on the four lanes, detour using Kangaroo or Gillespie – UPDATE: NOW OPEN
- Fast-moving brush fire on Sooke Rd near Kangaroo fully contained
- #DividedBy14: Drive attention on Hwy 14 by using this hashtag on social media
- Sooke Road closed in both directions around noon, March 7, 2017
- Night driving on Highway 14 fraught with dangers
- Highway 14 overhead sign and corridor study in the works
- POLL: The single most important safety improvement that Highway 14 needs
- Sooke Chamber pushes for Highway 14 improvements
Note: Commenting on this article is now closed. If you wish to add your comments, please visit this article on the .ca site, at http://sooke.pocketnews.ca/chek-video-sooke-residents-want-safety-changes-to-highway-14/