Harvey Russell, on a walk with his camera on May 21. All photos by H. Russell.
I had no idea they could grow this big! Pics by Britt.
Springtime flowers (weeds) in Sooke
Upclose and personal with mostly weeds and some bushes. Pics by Britt
- Sooke Engine 3 relocates to Clinton July 29, 2017
- Canadian Forces welcome all genders, sexual orientations July 26, 2017
- Great killer whale day in Sooke yesterday (photos) July 26, 2017
- Meanwhile in Sooke: July 16-22, 2017 July 23, 2017
- #BCWildfire fire fighters soon to be relieved with replacement crew July 21, 2017
- BC RCMP Fact Friday: They go from boat to bike to cover it all July 21, 2017
- L-Pod killer whales visit Sooke waters – 19 photos July 19, 2017
- Over 20 humpbacks in Sooke waters today July 18, 2017
- Congratulations roll in from Sooke, including from mayor July 18, 2017
- Meanwhile in Sooke: July 8 – 14, 2017 July 16, 2017
Our gorgeous location brings out the inner photographer in most of us! Share your amazing photos here, and promote the incredible beauty and wildlfe (and locals!) that surround us. Contact us for details.