General Manager Craft Brewery with Tasting Lounge Endorsement
Sooke Brewing Company is currently recruiting for a General Manager. We are looking for an experienced and energetic individual who will play an important role in the launch of our new craft brewery in August 2017.
Do you want to be part of the newest, most anticipated business in Downtown Sooke? Are you passionate about craft beer and want to manage a fun, positive, energetic, new craft brewery! See the attached job posting and if you think you’re right for this job, please send your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to the Board of Directors, and working in cooperation with the Head Brewer, this position will be responsible for ensuring the start-up and ongoing effective and efficient operation of all non-Brew House related operations – tasting lounge, facilities maintenance, and commercial accounts – which support Sooke Brewing Company’s operation through education and demonstrated passion and proficiency to the craft beer experience.
- Establish a profitable, efficient and safe tasting lounge environment where guests are entertained through staff passionate and knowledgeable about the craft brewery industry.
- Create and execute annual and semi-annual operational business and financial plans, strategies, analysis and controls, for tasting lounge and retail operations. These include cost-benefit analysis of equipment, menus, products/services, revenue maximization, management and supervisory skill assessment.
- Recruit, hire, train, develop, schedule, and evaluate tasting lounge and operations staff.
- Create and execute guest satisfaction strategies and tactics.
- Apply and ensure all operating equipment and cash control standards and systems are used.
- Complete inventory checks and departmental reports.
- In co-operation with the Head Brewer, manage all non-brewery operations in compliance with established Brewery policies and procedures as well as local, provincial and federal laws and regulations. (e.g. Fire, Public Health, Health and Safety, Environmental).
Submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 15, 2017
To visit their website posting, click here.