You will be redirected to the Sooke.CA site in 3 seconds. Please wait while you are redirected...or Click Here if you do not want to wait.
The following information is the latest information available from DriveBC.ca.
- Highway 19A between Parksville and Campbell River Both directions - Closed
- Highway 4 Westbound - Single Lane Alternating Traffic
- Highway 19A between Parksville and Campbell River Northbound - Single Lane Alternating - 30 minutes delay
- Highway 14 Both directions - Lane Closure
- Highway 4 Eastbound - Single Lane Alternating - 20 minutes delay
powered by RSS Just Better 1.4 plugin
Sooke Traffic Twitter Tell-a-copter
Sooke: (Tweets using the hashtag #bchwy14)
Traffic Cams, updated every time you refresh your screen
Sooke: Sookeahalla, Suyer Road, Hwy 14, between Langford and Sooke near Suyer Rd, looking east. (elevation: 123 metres)
Sooke: Hwy 14 at Lazzar Rd near Sooke, looking west. (Elevation: 22 metres.)
Sooke: Admirals-McKenzie – E, At Hwy 1 and Admirals (McKenzie St). Looking east. (Elevation: 40 metres)
Sooke: Commuter’s Hell, Admirals-McKenzie – W. At Hwy 1 and Admirals (McKenzie St). Looking west. (Elevation: 40 metres)
Hwy 14 near Cormorant Way/Trailhead Dr, looking east.
On the Twitter Tell-a-copter, updated every time you refresh your screen
Victoria: (Tweets using the hashtag #yyjtraffic)
Visit regularly to find out about Sooke traffic.
- Live tweets from the fire chief and the District of Sooke on the right
- Live traffic tweets streamed below, underneath the web cams
Information on issue impacting Sooke commuters is current up-to-the minute.